Fresh Baked

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Climb that Mountain High

There are certain people, introduced to me at a young age, for whom I will have an everlasting love: Bastain Bux, Ramona Quimby, and Pete, are a few, and then there's Reba McEntire. She, I will love forever and ever, Amen. And while I'm still clinging white knuckled to anything Beverly Cleary had to do with, it is with a heavy heart that I get rid of the Reba tapes that are warped and outdated.



That, friends, is the last shot before they go out: a leaning tower of Reba, 21 tapes high.

****************************
Confidential to everyone but the side of me that is trying to be responsible and get rid of that which I do not need: I have about 21 more on CD. What sick obsession has brought together, let no man put asunder.