Fresh Baked

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Amateur Talent Night

The last time my family ate at Islands, my brother and I each wrote down three phrases on the back of our coasters and these were the only three things we were allowed to say to each other. Shut up, it was fun. Especially when he would hold up his card that said 'Smack my bitch up' when talking about our mom.

This weekend we went back again and had fun composing a song about his poor footwear choices. I've been trying to help him along with this for a while now and he's gotten better, but the boy has some issues when it comes to properly dressing his feets. Sing along if you recognize the tune (and really, you'll recognize the tune):

And I guess that why they call you a tool
time in the g'rage with your stupid half shoes
Tearing up plastic, ripping up metal
wearing dumb white socks, so outta style...
And I guess that why they call you a tool

I know what you're thinking and you're right. It is a shame we don't eat out together more often.