Fresh Baked

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Yahtzee! (Or, as I am now calling it-- This CD Will NEVER Be Finished)

Coming up with selections for November was tough... primarily because I have not stopped listening to Renee Olstead long enough to hear anything new. In the Alpha stages, there were some pretty fantastic line-ups of Bette Middler, Trick Daddy, Mandy Moore, and The Killers, and while I do love the random, I just couldn't find anything to make them gel. So, here now, for my enjoyment, are the fairly linear selections for November album...

It's Delovely- Ella Fitzgerald
Que Sera Sera-- Doris Day
Fly Me to the Moon-- Frank Sinatra
Little Brown Jug-- Glenn Miller
Buena Sera-- Michael Buble
You Are My Sunshine-- Ray Charles
It Never Entered My Mind-- Miles Davis
Good Morning - Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor & Debbie Reynolds
C'est Si Bon -- Eartha Kitt
Something's Gotta Give-- Sammy Davis, Jr.
Summer Wind-- Frank Sinatra
A Kiss to Build A Dream On-- Louis Armstrong
By the Light of the Silvery Moon-- Doris Day
L-O-V-E-- Nat King Cole
Vie En Rose-- Louis Armstrong
String of Pearls-- Glenn Miller
Pennies From Heaven-- Louis Prima
It's Only A Paper Moon -- Ella Fitzgerald
This Ole House-- Bette Midler
All At Sea-- Jamie Cullum
Good Morning Life-- Dean Martin
Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby-- Renee Olstead
It's Such A Happy Day-- Jackie Gleason
Lullabye in Ragtime -- Danny Kaye
I Have Dreamed (The State Dinner)-- Marc Shaiman

There now. This CD has ended, let us go in peace to love and swerve the world.