Fresh Baked

Monday, November 01, 2004

Happy 3 Month Birthday to Me!!

Plans were made last night for an early errand this morning... only last night didn't end until after 2am. This morning, I followed the natural Up, Out, Out, Down pattern of I-know-I-need-to-be-doing-something, but What? When? Why?:

Involuntary Wake-up: The alarm didn't go off, why am I not asleep?

Freak Out: The alarm didn't go off! I have overslept for whatever piano recital, cat de-clawing, work/school/appointment I may have had! At this point, not only don't I know what I'm missing, I'm really not all that sure of who I am.

Find Out: Phew.... 6:10. I don't know where it was I'm supposed to be, but I'm positive I'm not supposed to be there yet.

Lay Down: Go back to sleep. Wait for alarm to go off.

Enter Eia: B? It's 7:15. Oh, hell. I overslept... my biggest concern at this point? Not that I'm going to be late for work, but that I won't have time for coffee. The horror! Get up, head for shower. Eia, again: ...unless I didn't set my clock... Look at my clock-- 6:19. Go back to bed.

I woke up, again, can you imagine? when my alarm went off. Political coffee and Renee Olstead are helping make up for earlier disturbances.