Fresh Baked

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Cue the Scary Drama Music!

Things have been a wee bit hectic round these here parts, lately. This week brought on the addition of school to my normal work-week. Oh, and the added bonus of moving. Its all a pain in the ass right now, but I figure it has to get better soon. OR WILL IT???

(dun dun dun DUUUUN)

And, related to that whole school thing-- I had to take a test to get out of a class. Now, as I test just about as well as I interview, I wasn't feeling totally confident going in. But I think I kicked ass just the same. OR DID I??? **

(dun dun dun DUUUUN)

And, related to that whole test-out thing-- Everyone knows how cool Beth is, right? Well, she is. Cool. Possibly the coolest. Because I bugged her all week for help and was super nice and handy, even offering to help me cheat. Which I didn't. OR DID I???

(dun dun dun DUUUUN)

Also cool and handy is the (now non-linkable) Hudson. Who showed me the shortcut icons in Excel which
saved me tons of time and stress, and to whom I may owe my first-born. OR DO I???

(dun dun dun DUUUUN)

Totally unrelated:
My friend had a dream about me last night wherein she found me grilling a small dog on a George Foreman. Apparently, I denied it for a long time, telling her it was a squirrel before she got me to say I had to do it as an assignment for class. Wow. I'm glad I'm only that demented in other people's subconscious. OR AM I???

(dun dun dun DUUUUN, dun DUUUUUUUUUN!)

**Yeah, I totally did.