Fresh Baked

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Calling all Odd Pain Experts

Ya'll just sit back and let me tell you a little story called "Ow." Lately, my legs have been feeling like they're really bruised and sore but without any of the fun of getting them to be in such a state. I don't know what it is, but they hurt. There are no discernable marks in the sore spots, no cuts or bites unaccounted for. But there have been, coming more frequently now, shooting pains that knock me flat. La la la, onward and upward, la la ... oh, shit ow. ow ow OW OW OW. And I have to hold on to something to keep me standing. The first time? I fell face first into my bed. Its just a little shock of fire that runs up from these non-marked parts of my legs and stop just before my hips. Renders me legless. But just for a second or two. Should I be concerned?