Fresh Baked

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Only 3 Easy Payments of $39.99!!

Hey guys! Whatcha doin', huh? Huh? HUH? Anyone want to go in on a pyramid scam with me? Or watch City of Angels even though its a crap movie? Or get 6 second abs? Hey-- where is everyone? Why isn't anyone playing with me?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that its 4am and I still wide awake when all the sane people are in bed. Nope,
nopenopenopenope...



I'm blaming these babies. My great plan to get off them so I can be, oh, I don't know... AWAKE for more than 6 hours at a time has backfired so that now I can't sleep at all.

And see that one in front that kinda looks like a screw and is larger than the others? I'm really blaming that one the most because it has NO BUSINESS being in that bottle. How'd it get there? Did it have any big and screwy friends that I might have already eaten? What'll it do to me if I did? Will it enhance my penis? Help me remember things better? Increase weight loss? Keep me up for hours and hours and hours? OH! The Magic Bullet Blender
Infomercial just came back on-- gotta go!!