Fresh Baked

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Mostly Random and Very Stupid...

These things pop into my head sometimes and make me happy. Care for a sampling?
  • My sister was working on a research paper yesterday and when I talked to her she told me all the things she had done in the morning to put off-- made coffee, read the paper, watched TV, talked to friends... The paper topic? Motivation.
  • The phrase: "You ain't got no B.D. Wong, son!" (best said yelled)
  • Pa picked up an old Lottery ticket and discovered he'd won $1300. Kick down, daddy!
  • Melina Kanakaredes, whose show I will watch, based solely on the fact that I like saying her name. (Is that wrong?)
  • I have moments of smart, such as when I was able to figure out the lazy way to link my pictures. (Check out the Jelly Beans on the right)
  • That is, literally, a foot of chocolate. And it's all MINE.
  • And, quite possibly the best happy-maker: Eia, my other sister, is coming home after months and months and months of awayness in 10 days. Count 'em... T-E-N. Yay!
There they are, folks. Random and stupid (I've said it so you don't have to). Hope you enjoyed.