Fresh Baked

Sunday, May 23, 2004

SHAM-peen

I did it! I rocked the party that rocked the bod-ay. And was crowned Queen of the Robot. I be breakin' mad crazy, yo. The best part is that I have no idea what it was that I did. I think the alcohol had taken over my system at that point because I have thought about it for a while and I get to the point where I know I was standing around when people started dancing and then nothing until I was in the kitchen later on where the QoR title was bestowed. I'm awesome, and I have no idea why.

Here's the thing... I don't know what it is that I'm doing when I dance. Ever. There have been two occasions that I can think of where I'm out on the dance floor, doing what I do and then look up to see that a circle has formed around me and people are clapping and cheering. Its like I've channeled Usher and can bust it like nobody's business (sidenote: Usher? Call me. Thanks.). One of these times it ended when some guy wanted to battle me. What? Battle me? If I have to think about what I'm doing, or am conscious of people paying me attention, it's over. And then I get embarrassed and run away. Its really entertaining-- you should come watch some time. Just don't let me see you.